Saturday, January 1, 2011

Elisabeth being silly. As usual.

Andrew and Tim do their 'headbutt hug'.


Thank goodness for Uncle Ryan, who is the toy putter-together. haha


Elisabeth fulfilling her role as present sorter.



Andrew literally dragged himself down the hall when he woke up. I felt bad for the little guy until I was told he was heard up REALLY EARLY playing in his room. He apparently then fell back asleep on the floor, which is where he was dragging himself from later in the morning to find Christmas presents. I was proud though. No meltdowns, even when ALL the toys couldn't immediately be assembled.



Tim and I at his moms Christmas Eve day. We look pretty good for an old married couple. haha





Tim and Ryan made it down to an FSU home game again this year. We went down, too, but the kids and I spent a wonderful Labor Day weekend with our Fierbaugh family there in Lake City.














No comments:

Post a Comment